Approx. Rs 360 / KgGet Latest Price
Dr Fixit Waterproofing Wall Chemical
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Kg|
|Usage/Application||For Internal & External Cracks in Plaster|
|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
|Coverage||25-30 Running Meter/Kg (For a Depth of 5 mm and Width of 5 mm)|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Service Temperature Range||-15 to + 80 Degree C|
|Movement Accommodation Factor||+ 10%|
|Non Volatile Content||75 -80%|
is composed of high quality weather durable acrylic emulsion polymer, properly selected graded fillers, light fast pigment& additives. It isa single pack, ready to use flexible putty for filling the cracks in plastered surfaces because it has excellent bonding, ease of application, water resistance, aesthetic appearance & durability.Features & Benefits
- Consistency - Paste form, without sagging.
- Ease of application – Easy to apply by putty knife similar to conventional putties.
- Flexibility - Flexible, therefore does not crack & accommodates minor movements in cracks.
- VOC - Water based with very low voc hence eco-friendly.
- Application advantage - Can be applied on damp surfaces but not on cracks with running water.
- Paint ability - Over coatable by any type of polymer based paints, after 24 hours.
- Staining - Non-staining.
- Bonding - Excellent adhesion with cementitious surface.
- Durability – Excellent resistance to UV & atmospheric conditions.
- Tinting ability - It can be tinted using water-based stainers.
- Toxicity - Non toxic & harmless to hands.
- Surface must be free from dust, oil, grease, and loose particles etc. Moisten the surface before applying Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste.
- Fine hair line cracks must be widened up to 1 mm minimum by using scrapper and then filled
- For filling Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste on the internal surface, existing POP or painter’s putty must be removed till plaster surface is exposed.
- For porous surfaces, apply primer coat prepared with Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste and water in 1:1 proportion over the crack. Fill Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste when the surface is tacky and not dried completely.
Precautions & Limitations
- Press Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste firmly into the crack with a spatula or putty knifes and level with the surface.
- Care must be taken to avoid formation of cavities or bubbles during application.
- Allow it set for 24 hours and then apply another coat of Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste.
- Further POP or painter’s putty application can be taken up once it is fully dry.
- For best results allow Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste to cure for 7 days.
- Should not be used for cracks more than 5 mm thick.
- Not for application in cracks in structural members, expansion joints & separation gaps.
- Not for cracks in POP or painter’s putty.
- For application below 10oC, drying time will be delayed.
- Container to be tightly closed after application.